2022-2023 ROMS Band Registration
Follow the steps below to complete the 2022-2023 ROMS Band registration:
1. Click the appropriate link below to fill out the 2022-2023 ROMS Band Handbook.
*Follow the link at the end of the Handbook for the ROMS Band Booster Club Membership Form.
2. Print and fill out the Medical/Travel Release Form linked below. Turn the form in to a ROMS Band Director. A copy can be provided to your student upon request. (For all ROMS Band Students, 6th-8th grades.)
*Students must have a Medical/Travel Release Form on file with directors to participate at off-campus events.*
3. Update student and parent information on Presto Assistant. Presto is our primary means of communicating during the school year.
♫ Check the email that you have on file with the district for a “Welcome Email”
from Presto Assistant and follow the steps to verify and setup your account
♫ Both Parents and Students should complete this step
♫ Visit https://bit.ly/PrestoJoinHelp for step-by-step instructions on setting up your
♫ Make sure to link Parent and Student accounts in Presto
♪ “Invite Family”
♪ Each family member will have to be approved on the Parent/Student
4. Enroll your phone in a text message system and receive updates.
Text the number 81010 with one of the following messages:
Honors Band - @romshb
Symphonic Band - @romssb
Concert Band - @romscb
Advance Percussion - @romsaperc
Intermediate Percussion - @romsiperc
6th grade band - @roband6th
Band Council - @romsbandc
4. Band Polo - The maroon band polo will be worn for performances throughout the year. If you have a band polo that fits, you may skip this step. The cost for band polos is $20 payable by cash, check made out to Red Oak MS Band Boosters, or online through your Presto Assistant account.