2021-2022 ROMS Band Registration
Follow the steps below to complete the 2021-2022 ROMS Band registration:
1. Click the appropriate link below to fill out the 2020-2021 ROMS Band Handbook.
*Follow the link at the end of the Handbook for the ROMS Band Booster Club Membership Form.
2. Print and fill out the Medical/Travel Release Form linked below. Turn the form in to a ROMS Band Director. A copy can be provided to your student upon request. (For all ROMS Band Students, 6th-8th grades.)
*Students must have a Medical/Travel Release Form on file with directors to participate at off-campus events.*
3. Update student and parent information on Charms. Charms is our primary means of communicating during the school year.
Go to: www.charmsoffice.com
click LOGIN - Parents/Students/Members
School Code: redoakmsband
Student Area Password: student ID unless changed
Make sure all contact information is up-to-date (especially email!)
Make sure you have clicked SAVE CHANGES when you are finished
Watch the videos below if you need help logging in to Charms.
How to login from a computer - https://youtu.be/3t1bi0Ewf0w
How to login from a mobile device - https://youtu.be/-uLm_VXK-dE
3. Enroll your phone in a text message system and receive updates. Please make sure you have downloaded the ROISD App as we will be moving away from Remind and communicating through REACH, a new district-wide notification system.
Text the number 81010 with one of the following messages:
Honors Band - @romshb
Symphonic - @romssb
Symphonic - @romscb
Advance Percussion - @romsaperc
Intermediate Percussion - @romsiperc
6th grade band - @roms6band
Band Council - @romsbc
4. Band Polo - The maroon band polo will be worn for performances throughout the year. If you have a band polo that fits, you may skip this step. After completing the order form below please send payment with your student. Cost is $20 payable by cash or check made out to ROMS Band Boosters.